• Phone consultation and support.
• Family/care and support assistance.
• Personal support for the person at end of life.
• Coordination of services and care.
• Support with after-death home care.
• Attend and liaise with the medical team and other services.
• Offering people with disabilities care, and support while a family member or friend is dying.
• Advocacy - being a voice and ears.
• Death Cafes - having a chat over coffee or a beverage to socialise death.
Contact me today to discuss your needs for a compassionate and customised approach to your unique situation.